      From: Boldingbroke <boldingbroke@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:05 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Etymology of planetary names in the Lewis Space triology

      This week while at the Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair, I met a lovely gentleman in his '90s named Mr. Stott. He was looking for Charles Williams works and we started to talk about the Inklings. He had attended a conference and asked some expert about the inspiration for nomeclature in the Space trilogy, specifically Malacandra and Perelandra.

      Does anyone in the list have pointers to a website, book or article so that I can answer his question the next time we meet?

      Thanks,
      Sharon

      --
      Sharon L. Bolding, PhD