      Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 4:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Re: Alister McGrath books about Lewis

      Out of My Bone is listed among the works consulted.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 9/1/2013 4:50:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mafoster@... writes:

      Does McGrath take Joy Davidman’s recently published letters into account?  They reveal a woman of sharp wit and words.

      Mike Foster

      Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 3:17 PM

      You're right, and I think that's a valid general comment about Lewis scholarship.  I wonder why that book isn't mentioned more often in works about Lewis.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 9/1/2013 4:14:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mlcvamp@... writes:
      neither book pays much attention to TILL WE HAVE FACES
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic