24548Re: [mythsoc] Parma Eldalamberon back issues?

  • Jeremy Edmonds
    Jul 21, 2013
      Thanks Mem! I look forward to hearing from you when you have had a chance to find them.

      Jeremy

      On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 7:55 AM, Mem Morman <mem@...> wrote:

      Jeremy,
      I have a couple of very old Parmas but will have to search them out.  I'll let you know what I have and if you want them they are yours.
      Mem

      On 7/8/2013 5:59 PM, Jeremy Edmonds wrote:

      Hi all,

      I am looking for a few of the (long out of print) original back issues of Parma Eldalamberon - specifically #3 (not a photocopy), #9 and #10.  Anyone have these laying around?  Other issues or larger sets are potentially ok too if you are looking to clear some shelf space.  If you find any you are willing to sell, I'll make an offer.

      Thanks for reading/looking!

      Jeremy

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic