      Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 3:59 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] five books about Lewis?

      Hi all

         I've been organizing my Inklings shelves, and in the process it was driven home to me that my shelf of books about Lewis are a mixed bag. Some are those books anyone interested in Lewis or the Inklings wd want to have. Others are things I picked up more or less random because it seemed like a good idea at the time. That got me to thinking: there are so many books on Lewis and his work nowadays (I'd guess around 200, but that estimate may be way' off) that the essentials risk being lost in the crowd. Since this is a well-informed group, I wanted to ask: what five books on CSL do you consider essentials, the books everybody shd have?

      --John R.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic