      Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon 44

      The most astonishing thing for some of us was the quality of the Saline Fiddlers, who were the musical entertainment on Saturday evening:

      Some of us went to see it expecting nothing of interest, since it was just a high school group.  They were excellent.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 7/16/2013 9:17:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, emerdavid@... writes:

      That was a SWELL Mythcon! My thanks and congratulations to all who helped make it what it was -- organizers, guests, presenters, audiences, conversationers, Golfimbowlers, cinnamon-bread bakers, chocolate procurers, ice cream servers, etc. etc. etc.

      David Emerson

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic