24506free to a good home

  • John Rateliff
    Jul 10, 2013
      I've been culling my shelves some, and came up with several C. S. Lewis books (by and about) that I don't see any need to keep. Does anyone here have use for any of the following?

      1. PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS by CSL, ed. Patricia S. Klein.

      2. C. S. LEWIS: THE AUTHENTIC VOICE by Wm Griffin.

      3. C. S. LEWIS AND NARNIA FOR DUMMIES by Richard Wagner. Afraid this one is all marked up.

      4. A POCKET COMPANION TO NARNIA by Paul F. Ford.

      5. A SEVERE MERCY by Sheldon Vanauken.

      6. THE SCREWTAPE LETTERS by C. S. Lewis.

      7. A PREFACE TO PARADISE LOST by C. S. L.

      All are paperback or trade paperback. Most of these are duplicates, and the others ones I can easily do without. If anyone here might make good use of them, let me know; otherwise, I'll let them take their chances at HalfPrice Books.

      --John R.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic