24476The Place of the Lion

  • Romuald I Lakowski
    Jun 18, 2013
      On a recent visit to Vancouver I picked up a second hand copy of  Charles
      Williams' The Place of the Lion published by Regent College Publishing (2003)
      the publishing House of the evangelical Regent College on the University
      of British Columbia in Vancouver (http://www.regentpublishing.com/). I quite
      enjoyed The Place of the Lion, my first encounter with Charles Williams'
      fiction, though I thought  it quite uneven in places.

      Besides being republished by Regent College, Charles Williams' novels
      are now available online through the University of Adelaide in Australia
      as of last November:

      Since this is an academic website, I presume that this is legitimate.
      I have had occasion to use this website in the past for totally unrelated
      research, and I strongly recommend it. I think it is an excellent resource.

      Romuald (Ronnie) Lakowski