24474Re: [mythsoc] Re: Writers at Mythcon

  • John Rateliff
    Jun 18, 2013
      Also not to be forgotten in this context is Neil Gaiman's brilliant short story "The Problem of Susan"; not sure which of his collections it appears in.
         --John R.

      On Jun 18, 2013, at 7:17 AM, R.J. Anderson wrote:
      Linda --

      Might the story you remember be "The Queen's Return" by honorh? If so, it's here:http://honorh.livejournal.com/226358.html

      I don't normally read Narnia fanfic because it hurts too much when people get it wrong (and they usually do, sometimes nauseatingly so) but that one came recommended to me, and I was glad I gave it a chance.
      --
      Rebecca

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic