      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Linda DeMars
      Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:09 PM
      To: mythsoc
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Writers at Mythcon

      Berni's friend's book looks interesting. I'll have to look that up.

      Linda

      On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Berni Phillips <bernip@...> wrote:

      I know Jim Hines will also be there.  He has written some humorous fantasy from the point of view of an orc, a take-off on fairy tales, and his newest series (first book LIBRIOMANCER), is about a character who is able to reach inside books and extract  physical objects described in the text.

      Berni