      From: David Bratman <dbratman@...>
      To: mythsoc <mythsoc@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Apr 26, 2013 9:28 am
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: historic audio/video recordings

      SherryT wrote:

      >I've heard of Hugo Dyson in the >sense that I knew he was once an >Inkling. Has anyone read anything >of his?
      In the course of writing a major article on his life and works that was published in Mythlore in 1997, I read everything published of his, not that there was that much. What do you want to know? David Bratman ------------------------------------ The Mythopoeic Society website http://www.mythsoc.orgYahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mythsoc/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mythsoc/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mythsoc-digest@yahoogroups.com mythsoc-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: mythsoc-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic