      Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 11:50 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] after all the hobbet movies are out in witch order do people th...

      What I meant was what Mike Foster suggested in his most recent post.  I thought that in 2004 we'd do The Two Towers and in 2005 we'd do The Return of the King.  We've missed our chance for that, but this year we could do The Hobbit, Part I.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 4/13/2013 10:47:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dbratman@... writes:

      Because we'd have to watch the movie again. That was the third time I'd
      seen that movie, and there's only so much a man can take.