24217Re: [mythsoc] after all the hobbet movies are out in witch order do people think they should be watched?

  • Patrick Wynne
    Apr 13, 2013
      This is a little like asking what would be the best wine to serve with Cheetos — when you're dealing with junk, proper presentation is rather beside the point. And given that 66% of the J-Hobbit movies have not even appeared yet, it's pretty pointless guessing what might be the best order in which to view them. I suspect that in the end, all of Jackson's Tolkien movies will be best viewed resting snugly in their DVD cases, lying unpurchased in the bargain bin at Walmart.

      — Pat

      On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:45 PM, Mich <michv@...> wrote:

      Hi all. after all the hobbit movies are out in witch order do people think they should be watched. what I mean is do people think that the story between the hobbit and lotr if watched all together back to back will make for a smooth story ark? I also would like to know if people think that Jackson and ilk are going to be seen as the George lukis of Tolkien? meaning that the original star wars series episodes 4 to 6 were allot better then say episodes 1 to 3. from Mich.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic