23588Reviewer wanted for Mythprint

  • Jason Fisher
    Dec 3, 2012
      Would anyone who can read Spanish as well as English be interested in reviewing this edited collection on Peter Pan? The collection is bilingual. Some essays are in English, some in Spanish.

      http://www.c-s-p.org/Flyers/Barrie--Hook--and-Peter-Pan--Studies-in-Contemporary-Myth--Estudios-sobre-un-mito-contemporaneo1-4438-4002-5.htm

      I don't have a copy yet, but I saw an announcement of the book, and it looked interesting. If there's a volunteer to review it, I'll request a copy from the publisher. I could only mail it within North America (preferably, within the U.S. itself). If there's a volunteer from elsewhere, I could request a digital copy and see what the publisher says.

      Thanks,
      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint