      Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 6:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] it's coming

      What makes you think I'd be able to avoid this movie by not seeing it?  Should I retire from Tolkien fandom permanently, and hide out in a hermitage from the world for the next three years?  That would be the only way to do so.  Better I should see it as soon as possible, and not have my first reaction influenced by others'.

      As for fighting the crowds, I won't have to.  I have a ticket already.