23390RE: [mythsoc] Attention, fans of Ursula K. Le Guin!

  • Paula Bergstrom
    Oct 18 5:11 PM
      Haven't read them. Would sure like to! Fingers crossed!

      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      From: visualweasel@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:05:00 -0700
      Subject: [mythsoc] Attention, fans of Ursula K. Le Guin!

      Attention, fans of Ursula K. Le Guin, Earthsea, and free stuff! Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Simon & Schuster have worked together to produce a brand new set of all six Earthsea books with beautiful new art and packaging. Thanks to their k
      indness, we have a set to give away to a fan. For the next 24 hours, leave a reply here to enter the random drawing. Tell us what you like about Le Guin and/or Earthsea, leave a reminiscence about the first time you read her books, or whatever else you might like to share. We'll take the names of everyone who leaves a comment on this thread by 12:00 PM PST Thursday, October 18, and randomly pick a winner. Good luck!

      See the new set here:

      Editor, Mythprint

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic