23372Re: [mythsoc] The Fall of Arthur publication date

  • Wayne G. Hammond
    Oct 9, 2012
      There was, actually, John, performed by the actor Brian Cox.  I'm not sure, however, that it was ever sold here in the U.S.   It might have only been sold in the UK.

      It was produced but seems never to have been released, anywhere. (We don't know why it was never released.) We kept watch for it on Amazon UK, but it was never in stock, and although there's a preliminary record for the audiobook on Worldcat, no libraries are listed as owning a copy.

      Wayne & Christina
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic