      Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:19 AM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] The Fall of Arthur publication date

      Date unknown, but a U.S. edition is definitely coming. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt announced its acquisition of the rights yesterday (thanks to Doug Anderson for the news):

      Best,
      Jason

      From: Doug Kane <dougkane@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 7:23 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] The Fall of Arthur publication date

      I just saw on theonering.net that Harper Collins has announced that The Fall of Arthur will be published in the UK on May 23, 2013 (and in Australia on May 1, 2013).  No word on a U.S. publication date, at least that I have seen.

      http://www.harpercollins.co.uk/Titles/79908/the-fall-of-arthur-j-r-r-tolkien-9780007489947

      ToRN also posted a picture of the cover, though that doesn't seem to be from the Harper Collins announcement, and I'm not quite sure where they got it:

      http://www-images.theonering.org/torwp/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/fall-of-arthur.jpg

      No virus found in this message.