      Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 2:20 PM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien audio books

      Doug Kane wrote:

      >What I would really like is a
      >dramatic
      reading of some of the Lays in HoMe #, particularly the incomplete
      >later
      Lay of Leithian. I think that would really make those works come to
      >live
      in a way that most people don't appreciate.

      Do you want me to suggest this as a program item for next year's Mythcon? They were murmuring at me about doing a dramatic presentation of some sort, and a live group reading would be a cool thing. I'd need to check on whether we'd have to get rights to do this.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic