23228Mythopoeic Society Wikipedia entry

    Aug 30 9:34 PM
      Someone really ought to update the Society Wikipedia article:

      O.K., you're going to ask me, "Why don't you do it if it bothers you so much?".  Because it would take over my life.  I would never be satisfied.  I would soon be trying to fix many other entries as well.  I would end up fired from my job, evicted from my apartment, wandering the street begging for change which I would spend on time at an Internet cafe fixing Wikipedia entries, till at last I dropped dead sitting in front of a computer screen.