23165Re: [mythsoc] Authors at Mythcon

    Jul 10, 2012
      Although she did attend one Mythcon, she declined an invitation to the following local Mythcon in terms that made it unlikely that she would respond positively to further invitations. Because of our special theme this year and the focus of our panels, our combing of outside authors has been lighter than in the past.

      David Bratman
      Mythcon 43 programming