23157Re: portrait / itw of Christopher Tolkien - Le monde

  • Westermeyer GS11 Paul W
    Jul 9 10:24 AM
      > Good evening to all,
      >
      > For those who read French, this major event: Christopher Tolkien met a
      > journalist, Raphaëlle Rérolle, last mont. Here is the article :
      > http://abonnes.lemonde.fr/culture/article/2012/07/05/tolkien-l-anneau-
      > de-la-discorde_1729858_3246.html
      >
      > best wishes,
      > Dr. Vincent Ferré
      > Université Paris 13, Département Littérature – Mcf Hdr

      It looks like an interesting article, but I do not trust my [very poor] French translation skills to properly read it. Any chance that more skilled French readers might summarize the article, let us know if anything earth-shaking or revelatory is discussed?

      Paul Westermeyer
      paul.westermeyer@...

      “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.”
      J. R. R. Tolkien, _The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring_
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic