23141Authors at Mythcon

    Jul 7, 2012
      The following is my usual annual list of people at Mythcon this year who have ever published a book or article relevant to the Mythopoeic Society's broad interests, not counting those whose only publications are in the Society's journals.  This is to give me and anyone else who might be interested information about what books or magazines to bring along for autographing.  I specify that they are relevant to the Society's interests because, although I'm happy that you published a textbook on oceanography or on Renaissance art history, I don't think I will get a copy of it just because you wrote it.  I'm not including articles in the Society's journals because the list would then be most of the Mythcon attendees if I included such articles.  By the Society's broad interests I mean fiction or nonfiction about fantasy, mythology, science fiction, horror, or the Inklings.  I got these names by combing through announcements of the attendees and guests at this year's Mythcon.  If there are any additions or deletions, please post them to this mailing list.

      Wendell Wagner

      *****************************************************************************************************************************

      G. Ronald Murphy
      Malinda Lo