23105Re: [mythsoc] Ruth Berman's Bradamant's Quest

  • Lisa Harrigan
    May 21, 2012
      Joan

      Thanks for the heads up. I went to check, especially after the award and
      it is still free to Amazon Prime members, which I am.
      I now look forward to reading it.

      Mythically yours,
      Lisa

      On 4/18/2012 2:33 PM, ftl_publications wrote:

      > Ruth Berman is a long-time Mythopoeic Society member and Rivendell
      > Group member. Her fantasy novel, Bradamant's Quest, was published in
      > 2011. I'm delighted to announce that it is a finalist in the Midwest
      > Book Awards. The awards will be given out on May 9.
      >
      > I'm also happy to announce that tomorrow, Thursday, April 19,
      > Bradamant's quest will be a free download on Kindle. You can get the
      > download or find out more about the novel here:
      >
      > http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005YQL4J6
      >
      > (Bradamant's Quest is also avaiable in trade paperback.)
      >
      > (For those local to the Twin Cities, Ruth will be at a reading and
      > autographing at the University of Minnesota bookstore on Monday, April
      > 23 at 4 pm. Also reading from their works will be Ellen Kuhfeld, Mary
      > Monica Pulver, and me.)

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic