23095RE: [mythsoc] advice column from H.P. Lovecraft

  • Croft, Janet B.
    May 8, 2012

      Yes, that’s out to David Oberhelman. But I may have something else you want that I could bring to Loughborough. Would you be interested in Reiner Nagel’s Hobbit Place-names: A Linguistic Excursion through the Shire (Walking Tree, 2012)?

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries