22974Re: [mythsoc] Re: Christopher Hitchens on G.K.C.

    Mar 14, 2012
      You're misusing the term "ad hominem."  An ad hominem attack is one where you question the character of the person you're arguing with.  I never discussed Travis Buck's character.  I may disagree with his argumentation or the facts he cites, but I have nothing to say about his character.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 3/2/2012 9:44:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jef.murray@... writes:
      And, regarding Wendell, I won't dignify his wild ad hominem attacks
      on people he doesn't even know with any further response.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic