22825Re: New Mythgard Institute Course and Professor

  • ahsturgis
    Dec 6, 2011
      Thanks for your kind words, John and Joan!

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Higgins <asthiggins@...> wrote:
      > What exciting news. Congrats I have so enjoyed Professor Olsen's Tolkien and Epic Course this autumn (with guest lecturers from the Tolkien academic pantheon Tom Shippey, Verlyn Flieger and Dr Michael Drout) I am signed up to take The Tolkien and Lewis course but now that you are teaching the Harry Potter one I may have to do a double enrollment (who needs sleep)

      Thanks so much, Andy! I hope you do: I'd love to see you there. Thanks so much for spreading the word about the Mythgard Institute in your wonderful blog post.

      All the best,
      Amy
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic