      From: "ahsturgis" <ahsturgis@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      CC:
      Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 13:50:10 -0000
      Subject: [mythsoc] New Mythgard Institute Course and Professor

      > I am pleased to announce that I've joined the faculty of The Mythgard
      Institute, and I will be serving as lead professor for its fifteen-week Spring
      2012 course, which will be offered online internationally for both audit and
      M.A. credit: "Taking Harry Seriously: The Artistry and Meanings of the Harry
      Potter Saga."

      > Founded and led by Dr. Corey Olsen, a.k.a. "The Tolkien Professor," The
      Mythgard Institute is dedicated to making a rigorous, dynamic, and interactive
      educational experience possible for students around the world through the
      latest online technology. I'm most excited to be on board with this innovative
      institute, offering a course that is near and dear to me (and that I've been
      teaching now for nearly a decade!), and working with my colleague and friend,
      Travis Prinzi.

      > For more information, see www.mythgard.org.
      >
      > Thanks for letting me share this news with you!
      >
      > Amy H. Sturgis

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic