      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Martinez
      Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:46 PM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [mythsoc] New article series: Interviews with the Scholars

      In mid-July I launched a new Website, middle-earth.xenite.org, where I have published over 100 articles (some old, many new) on a broad range of topics I think would be of interest to Tolkien fans.

      This week marks the beginning of a series of interviews with Tolkien scholars. The first one is now published. I'll publish an interview every week going forward.

      I invite you to read "An Interview with Janet Brennan Croft":

      Upcoming interviews include John Garth, John Rateliff, Michael Drout, Wayne Hammond and Christina Scull, and (I hope) many more.

      Thank you, Janet, for being the first of my interviewees. I think this series may become one of the most popular sections on the new site. I'll do my best to make that so!

      Michael Martinez

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic