22710New article series: Interviews with the Scholars

  • Michael Martinez
    Oct 13, 2011
      In mid-July I launched a new Website, middle-earth.xenite.org, where I have published over 100 articles (some old, many new) on a broad range of topics I think would be of interest to Tolkien fans.

      This week marks the beginning of a series of interviews with Tolkien scholars. The first one is now published. I'll publish an interview every week going forward.

      I invite you to read "An Interview with Janet Brennan Croft":
      http://middle-earth.xenite.org/2011/10/14/an-interview-with-janet-brennan-croft/

      Upcoming interviews include John Garth, John Rateliff, Michael Drout, Wayne Hammond and Christina Scull, and (I hope) many more.

      Thank you, Janet, for being the first of my interviewees. I think this series may become one of the most popular sections on the new site. I'll do my best to make that so!

      --
      Michael Martinez
      http://www.michael-martinez.com/

      YOU CAN HELP OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS