22654flyers for early Mythopoeic events

  • Mem Morman
    Sep 7, 2011
      I found a flyer for an early Bilbo and Frodo's birthday party and
      another for Mythcon I. I scanned them and posted them to the Mythopoeic
      Society page on Facebook.

      These were with my scrapbook from Mythcon II at the Francisco Torres
      dorm in Santa Barbara. I'm in the process of scanning all those photos
      to post as well. Or is there somewhere else/better to post the photos?
      There's half a dozen or so of Glen and Bonnie's wedding and the same
      number of the masque that was done of The Greater Trumps. Also some
      from the masquerade and of Glen and Mary McDermott Scheidler.

      Mem
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic