22647Trouble with Mythcon 43 early registration?

  • hoytrand
    Aug 25, 2011
      Here's an announcement from your society webmaster, for those of you who were at Mythcon 42 and registered early for Mythcon 43. You might have received an email from PayPal saying there was a problem with your transaction. If so, please let me know off-list at [webmaster@...]; I can help you get registered at the correct rate.

      We had some technical difficulties with the registration page for Mythcon 42 attendees -- i.e., I made a very glaring error! -- and some of the transactions could not be processed and were refunded. This should ONLY apply to you if you received an email from PayPal about the problem, but feel free to contact me off-list if you have any questions.

      Thank you,
      ~randy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic