2253Re: [mythsoc] Re: Re: Fantasy Explosion

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Sep 1, 2000
      In a message dated 09/01/2000 12:18:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      jharrison3@... writes:

      << For Lizzie: Have you ever read The Darkangel Trilogy by Meredith Anne
      Pierce? >>
      Yes I think so, but only once and not recently. There are some interesting
      themes there, worth revisiting. And Greene I will pass on for now, I have
      had friends recommend him before, but somehow I am not drawn to him. I do
      intend to return to Kazantzakis however. He's a big fave of mine. There are
      some interesting treatments of love and the hereafter and suchlike in
      MacAvoy's Damiano trilogy as well.

      Lizzie
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic