22515Mythprint question

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Jul 26, 2011
      --- Original Message ---
      From: "John Davis" <john@...>
      > Thanks for that. No, it hadn't occurred to me to put it on an e-reader, as I
      didn't know dedicated e-reader devices existed! (I have my e-reader software on
      my PC). But now I do, I'll certainly look into it.

      If you're self-publishing on the Kindle, be sure and also self-publish on
      Smashwords. Smashwords titles are available on a number of different formats,
      including ePub. I have my own titles there, and I'm finding, in particular,
      that I sell a lot to the iPad.

      http://www.smashwords.com

      Joan Marie Verba
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic