      Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Mythprint question

      Hi, John,

      Sure, we could review that — at least, in theory. I don't discriminate against self-published works, or electronic versus print books. The only challenge might be getting someone willing to do it. Not everyone likes reading e-books, and not everyone likes self-published (or unpublished) books either. But if someone is willing, I wouldn't object to running it in Mythprint. Feel free to send me a copy, if you can do so as a PDF or something similarly machine-agnostic, and I'll add it to the list of book available for review (noting it as electronic). If it can only be on a Kindle, I don't know exactly how we'd get it to a reviewer. I don't have a Kindle and don't really know anything about how e-readers work. I we get a volunteer, perhaps you can advise or assist.

      And since this reply is public, let this stand as an open invitation to anyone out there who might be interested in reviewing John's new book for Mythprint. If you'd like to do so, please drop me a line at mythprint@....

      Jase