22496Re: [mythsoc] Re: Authors at Mythcon

  • Doug Kane
    Jul 3, 2011
      I'll have some copies of the new paperback of Arda Reconstructed to sign, if anyone is interested.

      Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 10:59 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Authors at Mythcon

      Wendell--

      Thanks for posting this list. I had that on my To-Do list in the next few days. So, I appreciate you crossing off for me one of way too many things on my list!

      I have only a few to remove from your list, who will be unable to attend this year for last minute, but very understandable reasons. So, unfortunately, the following people will not be attending Mythcon this year:
      Jason Fisher
      Merlin DeTardo
      Mike Foster

      People on this list may also wish to add the following New Mexico artist presenters to the list, as most of these (all, maybe?) have published works:
      Jeff Benham
      Aaron Campbell
      Shawn Darling
      Andy Kuhn
      Shirl Sazynsk

      Looking forward to seeing many of you soon at Mythcon! A preview of Mythcon with a brief schedule will be on the MythSoc website soon!

      Leslie Donovan

      > By my accounting, this is the list of
      authors at Mythcon. I'm counting
      > anyone who has published something in
      a book or magazine relevant to the
      > interests of the Mythopoeic Society.
      I am not including anyone whose only such
      > publication was in a Society
      periodical (since that would mean listing
      > most of the people at
      Mythcon). This is for the convenience of me or anyone
      > else planning to
      bring books to be autographed. Are there any changes that
      > you know
      of?:

      > Catherynne Valente
      > Michael Drout