      Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:47 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Announcement

      Would you please post this announcement on the Mythsoc Website?

      Simon Tolkien’s THE KING OF DIAMONDS, the second in his Inspector Trave series, was published March 15.  As with THE INHERITANCE, this murder mystery is set in Oxford, the Old Bailey, and Europe and is rooted in events of World War II.  A review of the novel will appear in the fall issue of Mallorn.

      Between us, I had been sent an uncorrected proof version of the novel.  I began reading it Saturday morning and completed it Saturday night.  A true page-turner.

      Mike
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic