21857Mythies with E-readers

  • bernip
    Feb 16, 2011
      It occurs to me that there are probably a number of mythies with a variety of E-readers.  At one point, Kindle was the only game in town, but not any more.
      I recently bought an E-reader because we are out of room for more books, and I like to hang on to some of my lighter reading and don't want to have to find a space for it.
      I think it would be great to have an article or series of small articles in Mythprint where mythies talk about the E-reader they have - what you like about it, what you don't.  How easy it is to access the books you want.
      Who's game?
    • Show all 40 messages in this topic