21848Re: Intro new member

  • Tree Lady
    Feb 8 11:55 AM
      Hi, Jason!
      Which reminds me. I think I sent you copies of my Christian fantasy books, Seabird and Earthbow vols.1&2 a couple of months ago. Am I imagining that, or did you get them?

      Under the Mercy,
      SherryT

      The Narentan Tumults: SEABIRD http://bit.ly/bKBQ7x
      EARTHBOW Vol.1 http://bit.ly/b9vDW1 Vol.2 http://amzn.to/8XXrVo
      http://tree-lady.livejournal.com/

      > Yeah, any takers? If you would like to volunteer to review Bill McGrath's
      > trilogy, drop me a line.
      >
      > Jason

    • Show all 40 messages in this topic