21683RE: [mythsoc] The Inklings as characters

  • Kathleen Lamantia
    Dec 10, 2010
      I am very paranoid about this myself, John.  I fear it will be terrible.  I hope it is remarkably good.

      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      From: john@...
      Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:24:54 +0000
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] The Inklings as characters

      Has anyone read this?
      It looks interesting, but I must admit to being a little worried that it is a book is about a journey through the English countryside by a US writer, a countryside which - to judge from the picture of Glastonbury Tor on its cover - will include places I know and love. (I'd certainly never dare set a book in the US!)
      Or am I being needlessly paranoid?