      Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 7:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Funeral Service

      Thank you, Lynn.

      Is there an on-line address for condolence notes?

      Mike

      Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 5:14 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Funeral Service

      Bonnie has posted the following:

      "The funeral time has finally been set.

      Rose Hills, 3888 Workman Mill Rd. Whittier, CA 90601

      Saturday, Nov 13th, 2010 @ 11:00 am sharp.

      ...A separate private viewing for close family & selected friends will be held on Friday, Nov 12, the day before.

      In Sorrow, -Ken"

      Go hug your loved ones--
      -- Lynn --

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5597 (20101106) __________