21577Re: [mythsoc] In memoriam Glen GoodKnight

  • Edith Crowe
    Nov 6, 2010
      I was shocked and saddened to hear this. There would have been no Mythopoeic Society without Glen, and his death has a real "end of an era" feel about it. Still can hardly believe it.
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society

      On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Carl F. Hostetter <Aelfwine@...> wrote:

      Bonnie Callahan just posted on Facebook:

      "I regret to inform all Mythopoeic Society members here on Facebook that Glen GoodKnight passed away on Wednesday night. He had been in poor health for a number of years, but was actively participating in many online activities, cataloging his collection for eventual sale/donation, and appeared to be in stable condition.

      If anyone wishes to respond to this post I'm the contact person.

      Thank you, BG Callahan"

      This is terrible news. How sad!

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic