      From: Doug Kane <dougkane@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, November 6, 2010 9:32:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Re: In memoriam Glen GoodKnight

      I am sorry to hear of this.  I too am glad that I at least had a brief opportunity to meet Glen and chat with him during the 2009 Mythcon, particularly at the banquet.  He has done so much for our community.

      Rest in peace!

      Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 10:53 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: In memoriam Glen GoodKnight

      Thank you Carl for sharing here, just saw Bonnies post as well, and made our own little post. Very sorry and saddened to hear it, very glad we did have a chance to meet with him in 2007 and spend a few moments chatting.

      Anthony and Jessica

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "Carl F. Hostetter" <Aelfwine@...> wrote:

      > Bonnie Callahan just
      posted on Facebook:

      > "I regret to inform all Mythopoeic Society
      members here on Facebook that Glen GoodKnight passed away on Wednesday night. He had been in poor health for a number of years, but was actively participating in many online activities, cataloging his collection for eventual sale/donation, and appeared to be in stable condition.

      > If anyone wishes to
      respond to this post I'm the contact person.

      > Thank you, BG
      Callahan"

      > This is terrible news. How
      sad!