      From: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mythsoc@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Foster
      Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 8:02 AM
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] EWTN Tolkien Special

      Jef,
      Thanks.  Keep us advised.  Be sure to check times so we don’t get stuck with nuns praying the Rosary.  I’m still a practicing Catholic [voted after Mass] but that is kinda soporific to me, and then I wake up and it’s Dale Ahlquist skewing Chesterton.  Smile

      Mike

      Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 7:37 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] EWTN Tolkien Special

      John and all,

      I don't have firm dates yet for when this special,
      featuring Joseph Pearce, will air. But, it looks like
      it will be early in 2011. I will certainly let folks
      know as soon as final dates/times are fixed. Many
      thanks for asking!

      jef

      =================================================================== Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
               http://www.JefMurray.com