21568Re: [mythsoc] EWTN Tolkien Special

  • Mike Foster
    Nov 2 8:01 AM
      Thanks.  Keep us advised.  Be sure to check times so we don’t get stuck with nuns praying the Rosary.  I’m still a practicing Catholic [voted after Mass] but that is kinda soporific to me, and then I wake up and it’s Dale Ahlquist skewing Chesterton.  Smile
      Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 7:37 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] EWTN Tolkien Special

      John and all,

      I don't have firm dates yet for when this special,
      featuring Joseph Pearce, will air. But, it looks like
      it will be early in 2011. I will certainly let folks
      know as soon as final dates/times are fixed. Many
      thanks for asking!

      =================================================================== Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5584 (20101102) __________