      All of those issues make sense -- I knew it would be more complicated than just a simple request!

      Thanks for the consideration, Jason.

      -Alana

      On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@...> wrote:

      This is a good question, Alana, one that really goes to the bailiwick of the Society Webmaster, Randy Hoyt. There are reasons why such a thing might be good, as well as reasons why it might not. Purely as a matter of analogy, if you lose an issue of a magazine in print, a publisher has no obligation to replace it; you'd have to purchase a back issue on your own. Digital issues could be subjected to the same rules, or we might treat them differently. We don't incur printing and shipping costs the way we would for paper copies; however, there are costs associated with server space, bandwidth, data transfers, etc. I'm not privy to those details myself, so I don't know whether they are significant or not.

      Anyway, to sum up: this is something the Stewards should discuss off the list, but thanks very much for bringing it up! :)

      Jason

      From: Alana Abbott <alanajoli@...>
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 5:46:47 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Old Issues of Mythprint

      This is mostly directed to Jason, but I thought I'd post here in case there's a traditional reason my request might not be possible. I've managed to misplace some of my previous pdfs of Mythprint (since it went digital), and no longer have the download links in my e-mail archives. Would there be a way for MythSoc members to access Mythprint on the Mythsoc site? (I understand it would have to be password protected if it were easily accessible.)

      Just a thought/request!

      -Alana