21505Re: [mythsoc] Re: Tolkien-related sword in Oxford pub?

  • "Beregond, Anders Stenström"
    Oct 12, 2010
      John Rateliff wrote:

      > Williams had been in Watie's Order and had been
      > Waite's choice to succeed him as its leader, but instead left to found
      > his own Order (of the Coinherence). There's an interesting, if brief,
      > discussion of this in G. A. Gil bert's biography of A.E.Waite.
      >
      > Crowley, in the words of Monty P., would have been Right Out.

      Speaking of this, has anybody else here read _Heaven's War_, a comic
      book with text by Micah Harris and art by Michael Gaydos, in which
      Charles Williams, helped by Lewis and Tolkien, stops the evil plans of
      Crowley? I found it a lot better than what that description sounds!

      Chivalrously,

      Beregond
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic