21481Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Narnia Code, Twitter, and more...

  • PhoenixWeasley
    Sep 26, 2010
      Hello everyone!

      If you are a fan of the Harry Potter films, I've made several updates to my blog recently that may be of interest to you. I've got the trailer for Michael Ward's The Narnia Code, the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One, a post about the Deathly Hallows/Grail Hallows, and more at http://phoenixweasley.wordpress.com

      If any of you are on Twitter you can find me at http://twitter.com/DeniseRoper. if you follow me, I'll follow you back. :) If you are new to Twitter, look at all of the Lewis, Tolkien, and Rowling fans, organizations, and webmasters that I'm following and add them to the list of people you are following. You can unfollow the ones you don't like or block spammers very easily.

      Fellow author and blogger J. W. Braun has a review of the The Lord of the Rings Complete Recordings Annotated Scores at http://jwbraun.com/blog/?p=994#more-994 with links to some free downloads.

      Denise Roper
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic