21454Re: [mythsoc] Narnia Choose Your Own Adventure book

  • John Rateliff
    Sep 1, 2010
      I'd be interested, but you shd be warned that it's quite the collector's item. If it's the one I'm thinking of, the publisher didn't bother to get permission from the estate before releasing it, so it didn't stay on shelves long.

      --John R.

      On Sep 1, 2010, at 6:04 PM, dbltall42 wrote:

      > I have a paperback book - "Narnia Solo Games #4 The Lost Crowns of Cair Paravel" by Gerald Lientz, from 1988. It is yellowing and has some dog-eared pages.
      > If anyone collects these or is interested, I can send it to you. Otherwise, it's going to Goodwill, as I need to make some space on my shelves.
      > Thanks,
      > Mariette
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic