21402An episode of a TV program mentioning the Inklings

  • Sue Bridgwater
    Jul 29, 2010
      Sorry you dislike Lewis, which I enjoy very much - I also loved the episode, surely the point was that the protagonist who saw himself as starting a New Inklings group had no idea what he was on about?  (Neither did Lewis, but that's true to the character).  I felt it was a good sign that the makers thought the Tolkien/CSLewis axis to be familiar enough to most people to form a strong part of an episode of a popular programme - and a nice pun on the two Lewises.  Ah well, we can't all like everything!

      from Sue

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic