21346Re: If Mythcon had been *this* weekend ...

  • pegasus48124
    Jul 17, 2010
      On the other hand, I wish to plan my trip to Albuquerque next year early, so I can meet up with some friends and plan some hiking afterwards. Is that date going to change too? It's not easy to switch flights...It will be just as hot or hotter there next July.
      Mike

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, "lynnmaudlin" <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

      > I didn't *need* to go outside the hotel but I did sometimes, accompanying Serena when she would have a smoke...
      >
      > And, had y'all not moved to Crowne Plaza Suites, we would've been hiking across campus in not very nice weather, either weekend - eeep!
      >
      > -- Lynn --
      >

      > --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Margaret Dean <margdean56@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Not that I ever needed to set foot outside the hotel until it was time to
      > > get on the airport shuttle, mind you... :)
      > >
      > > On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:48 AM, Jason Fisher <visualweasel@>wrote:
      > >

      > > > Most of you probably know that we originally scheduled Mythcon for this
      > > > weekend, starting today. Had these remained the dates, you could have looked
      > > > forward to forecast high temperatures of 101, 102, 104, and 100, with heat
      > > > index values in the neighborhood 109-112 degrees. Yikes! So even though it
      > > > was muggy last weekend, the thunderstorms kept the temps down in the 88-92
      > > > range. Something to be thankful for. :)
      > > >
      > > > Jase

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic